[Strategy / Content / Community & Social / Speaking]
The way your brand communicates to the world is so important today. There are many types of communication strategies all companies should have — and many should be used in combination. Communication strategies dive deep into solidifying a brand’s voice, personality, responsiveness, channels, and most importantly, provide a place to get your team on the same page to ensure consistent communications on every channel at all times.
I work with clients to create:
- Marketing Communication Strategies
- Positioning & Brand Voice Strategies
- Community & Social Media Strategies
- Content Strategies
- Individual content pieces (I write and edit every piece of content)
- Social media accounts and communities (I setup & help manage each channel)
Make your brand story seriously stand out from the crowd. You need unique, helpful content that really speaks to your audience. Whether it’s educational blog posts, new website content or emails to your customers, your content should have a unique and memorable voice to capture your audience’s attention and show them who you really are.
On top of helping to create your Content Strategy and even an Editorial Calendar to go along with it, I love writing the content itself!
I specialize in writing:
- Blog posts
- Website copy
- Email copy
- Customer case studies
- Ad copy
- …and more (I’ve done it all!)
Community/Social Media Management
You need a social media presence that reflects what is truly unique about you to attract customers. Being available on the channels your customers are using is obvious — how to manage your presence isn’t as easy. Being on social media goes much deeper than just having an account and being reactive. You have to have a unique voice, be extremely responsive and identify ways to spark conversations.
I work with clients to create:
- A Social Media Strategy, usually as a part of their larger Marketing Communications Strategy, which encompasses:
- Lead generation tactics to drive real sales leads from social media activity
- Recommendations on which channels make the most sense to be active on
- How to increase followers and engagement levels
- How and when to engage on social media
- How to identify and engage with influencers on social media
I also provide social media training for individuals, teams and executives.
I love to speak about marketing, especially on the parts of it that excite me the most (humanizing brands, generating brand loyalty, and effective social media tactics, to be specific). Below are a few examples of past speaking engagements I have done — many more to come! Let me know if you have an upcoming event and are interested in speaking with me about it — just send me an email.
- How to Create an Army of Brand Loyalists [Slide Deck]
- How to Jumpstart Your Online Brand Via Social Media [Slide Deck]
- Using Social Media to Navigate the Boston Startup Scene and Land a Job [Slide Deck]
- Online Branding: Sell Yourself [Slide Deck]
To inquire about any or all of my services, just fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as I possibly can (which is usually really quick)!
If you’d like to talk to me about collaborating or just want to say hello, drop me an email. In the meantime, let’s connect on Twitter @KristinDziadul. Want to check my creds and recommendations? Here’s my LinkedIn as well.